[Pw_forum] plotrho output in color

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Thu Apr 7 09:03:12 CEST 2011

not really, but you can edit the produced postscript file and replace
the bunch of lines at the beginning defining the grayscale

/s0 {1.00 setgray newpath moveto lineto lineto lineto fill} def
/t0 {1.00 setgray newpath moveto lineto lineto fill} def
/s1 {0.88 setgray newpath moveto lineto lineto lineto fill} def
/t1 {0.88 setgray newpath moveto lineto lineto fill} def

with something like

/s0 {1.00 1.0 1.0 sethsbcolor  newpath moveto lineto lineto lineto fill} def
/t0 {1.00 1.0 1.0 sethsbcolor  newpath moveto lineto lineto fill} def
/s1 {0.88 1.0 1.0 sethsbcolor  newpath moveto lineto lineto lineto fill} def
/t1 {0.88 1.0 1.0 sethsbcolor  newpath moveto lineto lineto fill} def

that define the colors in terms of hue,saturation and brightness.

HTH

  stefano