[Pw_forum] charge density output format from pp.x

Eric Germaneau germaneau at gucas.ac.cn
Thu Apr 7 12:40:38 CEST 2011

I think this format is very similar to the electron density map file
xplor format
<http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/Binfs/xplor/manual/node312.html#SECTION001530000000000000000>
or that one
<http://cdnetworks-kr-1.dl.sourceforge.net/project/discus/Manuals/kupl_man.pdf>
page 22.
I may have routines to read those files somewhere.
Give me some time to get them and I will send them to you by tomorrow if
I find them.
Yours,

                Eric.

--
/Be the change you wish to see in the world
/ --- Mahatma Gandhi ---

Dr. Éric Germaneau <mailto:germaneau at gucas.ac.cn>

College of Physical Sciences
Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
Yuquan Road 19A
Beijing 100049
China

/Please, if possible, don't send me MS Word or PowerPoint attachments
Why? See: http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html /