[Pw_forum] Pw_forum] Shift of Energy

Eduardo Ariel Menendez Proupin eariel99 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 18:56:50 CEST 2011

Hi Pari,

I think you should read this book.

Density functional theory: a practical introduction  David S. Sholl,Janice
A. Steckel

http://books.google.com/books?id=Q8iNmtswLWYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Janice+Steckel++Sholl&source=bl&ots=BBHL-SfWoi&sig=HLO4FmyafC7bKh22C0Qf1353Lug&hl=es&ei=KfaZTaajFImatwfQ95iVDA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CBcQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

72/8
9.00000000000000000000
694/9
77.11111111111111111111
694/9-76.276
.83511111111111111111
So, where does the 7 Ry difference arise?

Best regards

Eduardo Menendez
Departamento de Fisica
Facultad de Ciencias