[Pw_forum] Fixing starting starting_ns_eigenvalue

Giovani Faccin faccin.giovani at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 02:19:53 CEST 2011

Hi Stefano,

Thanks for the reply!

I tried your patch and it did not fix the eigenvalues. So I changed it a
little bit:

Original:
       *IF ( first .AND. istep == 0 .AND. &
                starting_pot == 'atomic' ) CALL ns_adj() ;  rhoin%ns =
rho%ns*

New one:
       *IF ( first .AND. istep == 0 .AND. &
       starting_pot == 'atomic' ) CALL ns_adj();

       IF ( first .AND. istep == 0 .AND. &
       starting_pot == 'atomic' ) rhoin%ns = rho%ns;*

I tested both cases on the same setup (using the intel compiler), and the
second one works out. Maybe it should be updated on cvs?

Regards,

Giovani Faccin
IFGW/Unicamp - Brazil

Giovani