[Pw_forum] How to read two wave-functions in one program?

xuhui luo luoxuhui at uic.edu
Fri Apr 1 07:23:27 CEST 2011

Dear Prefessor Giannozzi,

Thanks for your suggestions. Now we am thinking how to save
wavefunctions in real space. The two possible way as I know are the
tight-binding method and wannier functional method. We already tried
the tight-binding method. But the projection onto atomic orbitals
sometimes behaves badly. Again I come here to ask for help from
PWscf-experts. Can you (or anyone) tell me the best way to save
wavefunction psi(ik, iband, ispin) on a grid of real space. Thanks in
advance!

Best,

Xuhui

University of Illinois at Chicago