[Pw_forum] Parallel calculations with NVIDIA CUDA cards.

Ivan Girotto ivan.girotto at ichec.ie
Sat Sep 25 06:39:00 CEST 2010

Dear Artem R. Khabibullin,

I'm personally working on the porting of PWscf code on NVIDA GPGPU.
My work it's still in progress and the code has never been released so I don't think you can run any QE codes available from the web on your GPUs architecture.

We can discuss the possibility to let you have at the code if you are interested.

Best,

Ivan