[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 40, Issue 19

matteo calandra matteo.calandra at impmc.jussieu.fr
Tue Oct 12 10:14:42 CEST 2010

Dear Min Wu,

   I think you should sit down a bit and try to solve this issue
by yourself. This is not a problem concerning the code as you would have
the same problem with any other code, but it concerns basic
physics and group theory.
In the future we plan to write a program to find the isotropic cross section
with the sallest number of calculations possible from the knowledge of
the symmetries of the lattice.
However this is not yet done (I am not aware of any program doing this).

So, as I always do in these case, you should si down,try to understand
Ch. Bouder's paper and find the polarization vectors necessary to
obtain the isotropic cross section.

M.