[Pw_forum] parallel machine

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Fri Oct 1 09:43:30 CEST 2010

mayank gupta wrote:

> I am facing problem during phonon calculation in parallel machine for
> silver oxide, while the same calculation with same parameters has been
> successfully executed in single PC.

if you are absolutely sure that the same calculations, with the
same parameters, works in serial execution and doesn't in
parallel execution, with the same version of QE (please specify
which one), please provide the input so that your calculatio can
be reproduced on a different machine. Even better, file a bug
report on qe-forge:
   http://qe-forge.org/tracker/?atid=133&group_id=10&func=browse
P.