[Pw_forum] q2r and electron-phonon interaction

sama at ns.dcci.unipi.it sama at ns.dcci.unipi.it
Mon Nov 29 22:59:12 CET 2010

Hi,

I checked and in file a2Fq2r.51 there are no misprinted number.
In line 358 of code q2r.f90 is read the variable *nstar*, which for
count_q=2 takes the value nstar=3.
In the next subroutine read_gamma the code expects then a series of
information dimensioned 3, while actually in file a2Fq2r.51 the series is
dimensioned 6.
In this way, in the next count_q, the code does not find vriables deg, ef
and dosscf, and then stops giving the reported error.
The file a2Fq2r.51 is produced by QE, following the instructions.
I hope the report is clear enough.
Thanks for any suggestion,

Samantha

Samantha Bruzzone