[Pw_forum] cell_dofree

Srijan Kumar Saha srijan.india at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 15:51:36 CET 2010

Dear Paolo,

Thanks a lot for your reply. If I am not wrong, I think, I am using the CVS
VERSION.
The part of the program follows here:
            CASE ( 'all', 'default' )
              iforceh = 1
            CASE ( 'shape' )
              iforceh = 1
              fix_volume = .true.
            CASE ( 'volume' )
              CALL errore(' init_dofree ', &
                 ' cell_dofree = '//TRIM(cell_dofree)//' not yet implemented
', 1 )
            CASE ('x')
              iforceh      = 0
              iforceh(1,1) = 1

I am not sure that CASE('shape') does the same thing I WANTED. And it is
written that
CASE ( 'volume' ) is not yet implemented. So, is there any other version
that you mentioned ?

regards,
Saha S. K.
JNCASR,