[Pw_forum] on nosym=.true.

Mahmoud Payami mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Thu Nov 25 11:42:50 CET 2010

Dear Gabriele,
Thank you for your reply. "vc-relax"+"cell_dofree="z"" work fine. I have to examine a little bit more to explore more details.
Cheers,
mahmoud

  I don't see any point in doing a vc-relax with cell_dofree="z" for a slab with the surface plane perpendicular to the z axis (as it was in your first output file, if I understood correctly)... What's your real aim?

  GS