[Pw_forum] Help!

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Thu Nov 25 10:24:28 CET 2010

I can give you this advice: specify a meaningful and less generic subject in your post if you want real help ;)
All of us sometimes need to be helped, of course, but you should put an effort to make it an easier task.

And please specify your affiliation in your next posts. Thanks!

GS

Il giorno 25/nov/2010, alle ore 04.37, Suman Dhayal ha scritto:

> Hi,
>
> As far as I understand, we can use QE for solids. I am just wondering it is possible to do calculations for gaseous systems using QE? May be XSpectra calculations for example. I would appreciate any help and guidelines over it.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Suman

§ Gabriele Sclauzero, EPFL SB ITP CSEA
   PH H2 462, Station 3, CH-1015 Lausanne