[Pw_forum] (solved) Error in phonon calculation and duringtests also?

Huiqun Zhou hqzhou at nju.edu.cn
Mon Nov 22 06:34:10 CET 2010

It's not nessarilly a problem of Intel compiler. I'm using Intel Compiler 11.1
064 and 072 on two different clusters and no problem occurred in compiling
qe-espresso.

You can try to clean your build and remove the folder S3DE, then compile
again.

zhou huiqun
@earth sciences, nanjing university, china