[Pw_forum] PP output

Lorenzo Paulatto lorenzo.paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr
Thu Nov 18 22:31:53 CET 2010

In data 18 novembre 2010 alle ore 20:03:36, Peter O Orondo
<orondo at mit.edu> ha scritto:
> I am using pp to get charge densities, and plot in gnuplot. It is all
> working fine (thanks to forum answers). I just have a question on units:
> am assuming the output of pp is in C/m^3. Am I correct?

It is atomic units, namely qe/a0^3. a0 in the bohr radius, but I'm not
sure if qe is 1 or sqrt(2). This issue has already been discussed on the
mailing list a few times I think you should a be able to find a documented
sensible answer in the archives. If you need to be 100% sure you will have
to integrate it.

--
Lorenzo Paulatto
post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6