[Pw_forum] ERROR IN: iotk_scan_dat_aux and iotk_scan_dat of IOTK LIBRARY?

sonu kumar 1009ukumar at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:37:10 CET 2010

Dear all QE users and respected Prof. Paolo Giannozzi,

>>* I have this problem with Ubuntu OS, while i have  no problem on
*>>* Suse(SLED-11) and code works nicely there with same make.sys file.
*
>gfortran? have a look at this:
>http://www.quantum-espresso.org/user_guide/node14.html#SECTION00037430000000000000 <http://www.quantum-espresso.org/user_guide/node14.html#SECTION00037430000000000000>

Not gfortan, I am using ifort, intel compiler. On ubuntu linux os, i
am using latest
intel fortran compiler (non-commercial version),*Intel® Fortran
Composer XE 2011*. While on
open-suse linux os or SLED-11 linux os, i used
ifort-version-11.1.072,*Intel® Fortran Compiler

Professional Edition.

With kind regards,
Sonu
IITD