[Pw_forum] How to get the wannier_band.dat file

Dmitry Korotin dmitry at korotin.name
Wed Nov 10 05:09:30 CET 2010

Dear, Y. M. Qian.

Data in wannier_bands.dat are eigenvalues of Hamiltonian in Wannier
functions basis. I suppose that it is definetly what you need.
There are no special parameters that control the output. You are only
able to generate or not to generate wannier_bands.dat during
Hamiltonian matrix construction.

Anyway, there are special example of wannier_ham.x run in standart QE examples.

You are welcome to ask if you have any questions.