[Pw_forum] QE: install problem, 4.2.1

ac.rain at inbox.com ac.rain at inbox.com
Wed Nov 10 04:31:59 CET 2010

Hi Paolo, yes that was the problem. it seems configure writes over make.sys, the following I put in there and it seemed to compile most things.

MPIF90 = mpif90
F90 = gfortran
CC = gcc
F77 = gfortran

the "make all" output looks good now except for some output lines that say "make[2]: g: Command not found".

So then I added a specification for "LD = ld" in the make.sys and it seemed to break it, make all now shows many "undefined references to `'" messages before failing at libiotk again.

do I need to have something in the LD_LIBS = section of the make.sys ? or should I put it back to how it was with a blank LD= and ignore the g: error.

the LD_LIBS line is not specified, the LDFLAGS line is set to -g.

thanks,

nick