[Pw_forum] DFT+U AND GW

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon May 31 16:05:14 CEST 2010

Dear Giacomo,

post please give your full name and affiliation, so that everyone
understands better to whom is talking to.

   if I remember correctly, a thread about DFT+U +GW has appeared on
this forum not so long ago (from weeks to a couple of months). Please
try a search on the forum archives. I think the reply was "yes", but I
don't remember the details, sorry.

Regards,

GS