[Pw_forum] a2Fq2r.*

Hahnbidt Rhee hrhee at ucdavis.edu
Fri May 28 07:00:43 CEST 2010

Prof Isaev,

Thank you for your response. I am still confused, though. a2F is a function
of omega only, but the a2Fq2r.* files hold matrices, in the exact format of
the dynamical matrices. But these are not the dyn mats; separate files
called matdyn* (* ranging from 1 to number of q-points) are created, which
are the dyn mats. Another issue is that these a2Fq2r.* files are created
BEFORE the q2r calculation. q2r.x actually uses these files and creates the
files a2Fmatdyn.* (* ranging from 61 to 70). It seems to me like the
a2Fmatdyn.* are used for matdyn.x to get a2F(omega), so the a2Fq2r.*
files--and the a2Fmatdyn.* files, for that matter--couldn't possibly be the
spectral function data. Am I incorrect? Thank you for your time.

HB