[Pw_forum] Visualization of Results

Vikas Varshney vv0210 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:00:16 CEST 2010

Dear developers,
Thanks for all the answers.

Dear Paolo,
I did not intend to visualize the phonons. I wanted to see the phonon
dispersion relation. Which postprocessing code should I use for that. In
general, where I can find the information where the output of all the
executables in PP/ directory is mentioned and what information I would have
to provide for each of them, if I want to use them.

Best Regards,
Vikas