[Pw_forum] GWW+U

Geoffrey Stenuit stenuit at sissa.it
Fri May 7 17:03:05 CEST 2010

Dear  Ali Kazempour,

The CVS version of the GWW code is implemented to work also with the LDA or GGA+U w.f. and energies as a starting guess for the G0W0 calculations.
The way to use the code is similar than without the U, excepted that in the initial scf input file, you have to add all the "espresso input flags" performing the U calculations. The other files "*.pw4gww.in" and "inputgww" are unchanged (see http://gww.qe-forge.org) ...

Good work,

Joe