[Pw_forum] (no subject)

Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it
Wed Mar 17 20:54:41 CET 2010

Dear Sergey,
it is difficult to understand your question, which is too
general, and it is impossible to help you if you don't
provide any further informations, at least about your
input files... since the error message is about the input
file
Please, also, provide your affiliation.
 Carlo

Carlo Nervi carlo.nervi at unito.it Tel:+39 011 6707507/8
Fax: +39 011 6707855 - Dipartimento di Chimica IFM
via P. Giuria 7, 10125 Torino, Italy
http://lem.ch.unito.it/