[Pw_forum] Baldereschi and MP point.

Stefano de Gironcoli degironc at sissa.it
Wed Mar 17 17:44:57 CET 2010

Baldereschi's point or any set of points can be provided using  input
formats "tpiba" or "cystal" that reads the number of k-points in the
list and then a line for each point with coordinate (in unit of 2PI/a
{tpiba} or as fraction of the reciprocal lattice vectors {crystal}) and
its weight.

stefano