[Pw_forum] Fortran compiler

Ngoc Linh Nguyen nnlinh at sissa.it
Mon Mar 15 22:46:58 CET 2010

MPI Open Mpi is a good option. You can see and download in:

    http://www.open-mpi.org/

It needs gfortran compiler which is complied on your system.

Good luck,

Linh

> Dear PWSCF uses,
>
> I am planning to install some Fortran compiler and MPI for running QE on
> my cluster.  I don’t have Intel compiler (previously I only used Intel
> Compiler on another cluster), and I don’t know which free compiler and MPI
> are most suited for QE.  Could you give me advise on which compiler and
> MPI that I should install for use with QE.
>
> Thank you very much in advance,
>
> Trinh Vo
>
> JPL/CalTech

 Nguyen Ngoc Linh, PhD Student
 c/o:   SISSA & CNR-INFM Democritos,
        via Beirut 2-4, 34014 Trieste (Italy)
 email: nnlinh at sissa.it
 phone: +39 04 03787 319
 skype: ngoclinh84phys
"The physics is theoretical but the fun is real"