[Pw_forum] Crystal for XCrySDen

Sanda Botis sandabotis at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:15:02 CET 2010

You don't need Crystal if you want just to view crystal structures on
XCrySDen. You can create in XCrySDen the structures that you want to view.I
believe that there are a few tutorials on XCrysDen webpage on how to do
this.

And if you really need Crystal for calculations on crystal structures, then
yes you need to pay for the package.

Cheers,
Sanda