[Pw_forum] DOS of graphene

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Mar 11 15:26:49 CET 2010

I  have done the calculations using a K_PONTS automatic
                                                 20 20 1  0 0 0
for the scf calculation and a K_POINTS automatic
                                       64 64 1  0 0 0
and I got almost the right DOS but only for -ve values of energy. Nothing was produced for the +ve part. Is it because I need to include more points? like trying the 128 128 1  0 0 0 grid? N.B: I did specify that Emin=-7 and Emax=7 in the inout pp file..

Regards

ELie Mouhaes
University of Nottingham
NG7 2RD