[Pw_forum] QE & Xcrysden

Ngoc Linh Nguyen nnlinh at sissa.it
Wed Mar 10 18:13:57 CET 2010

naphtaly moro wrote:
> Dear Re: Ngoc Linh Nguyen, Giovanni Cantele & Sebastijan Peljhan
>
> I am working on the various phases of GaAs. at normal conditions, GaAs
> assumes a Zincblende structures fcc ibrav=2, as pressure increases it
> assumes Rocksalt structure and then assumes a CsCl structure which is
> bcc ibrav=3 that is why my input as i posted it. Can you advice me
> further?

I see, let put ibrav = 1 simple cubic, the primitive vector will be (0.5
0.5 0.5).

You will see a right CsCls structure for GaAs.

Linh

> Regards

p/s You should reply the answer or question belong to thread, don't

 Nguyen Ngoc Linh, PhD Student
 c/o:   SISSA & CNR-INFM Democritos,
        via Beirut 2-4, 34014 Trieste (Italy)
 email: nnlinh at sissa.it