[Pw_forum] SURFACE RECONSTRUCTION USING RELAX CALCULATION

mohnish pandey mohnish.iitk at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 16:32:09 CET 2010

Dear Giovanni!
                       Thank you so much for you reply. As you suggested for
experimental evidence of the reconstruction I have got the reference below
which is experimental. This paper involves the structural change in gold
nanofilm for certain thickness in which (001) surface changes to (111)
surface.
                I  am unable to attach the paper because its size is large.
I hope your suggestion will definitely help.
Thank you very much to all of you
Sincerely,
MOHNISH
 " Phys. Rev. Lett. 82, 751–754 , Thickness Induced Structural Phase
Transition of Gold Nanofilm"