[Pw_forum] Pw_forum Digest, Vol 33, Issue 32

Alexis Amezaga amezagahv at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:36:40 CET 2010

Hi Lorenzo, thanks for reply. Sorry I didn't was very especific in my
request before, I need generate a PP with fractional charge in the core, is
it possible with esspreso or the only way is by combining two PP, using
virtual.x?

> >Someone can suggest me how can I generate a PseudoPotential with
> fractional
> >charge?

In the input file for ld1.x you can specify fractional occupations for the