[Pw_forum] lm decomposed band structure

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Mon Mar 8 08:55:54 CET 2010

Gianluca Giovannetti wrote:
> Dear Gabriele,
>
> can i find somewhere in the web more informations on how to use plotproj.x ?

I don't know. I doubt so. It seems a new (maybe experimental) tool, seldom used. I don't
know who wrote it. I think you should do some effort to read the code (which should not be
complicated, though) and experiment a little bit.

> foe example what is "filename1" in PW language?

What do you mean exactly with "PW language"?

Anyway,

 >     !  The second file is written by the projwfc.x program with the option
 >     !  lsym=.false.

It should coincide with the filproj produced by projwfc.x I suppose.

GS