[Pw_forum] Graphene band structure

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Fri Mar 5 20:52:52 CET 2010

First of all, Thanks to all of you who are answerinbg my questions and being patient with me. I have drawn the band structure of graphene but for some reason there appears to be three different bands that should not exist (namely the ones starting at 4.8 , 8.8 and one of the lines at 10 on the y axis). I realized this when I compared that to other graphene band structure calculations.. I could not find anything wrong in my program that is causing the existence of those 3 structures. I was wondering if anyone can have a look at graph and program and figure out whats wrong...

Thanks

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/195013117/direct/01/