[Pw_forum] How to cite Q~E

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 14:01:47 CET 2010

Dear all,

As the web page,
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/Citing_Quantum-ESPRESSO,
said, I just cite the Q-E by adding a a single reference of P.
Giannozzi, S. Baroni, N. Bonini, M. Calandra, R. Car, C. Cavazzoni, D.
Ceresoli, G. L. Chiarotti, M. Cococcioni, I. Dabo, A. Dal Corso, S.
Fabris, G. Fratesi, S. de Gironcoli, R. Gebauer, U. Gerstmann, C.
Gougoussis, M. L. A. Kokalj, L. Martin-Samos, N. Marzari, F. Mauri, R.
Mazzarello, S. Paolini, A. Pasquarello, L. Paulatto, C. Sbraccia, S.
Scandolo, G. Sclauzero, A. P. Seitsonen, A. Smogunov, P. Umari and R. M.
Wentzcovitch, /Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter/, 2009, *21*, 395502.

Do you think just a single reference is OK?

best wishes,

vega

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
Graduate students
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#,
Nanjing, Jiangsu, China