[Pw_forum] Generate pseudopotential for Sb

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Mar 3 21:22:05 CET 2010

Replying to message "Re: [Pw_forum] Generate pseudopotential for Sb" from
Vo, Trinh (388C) (03/03/10):
> I did not see they coincide at r>rcut (rcut=0.8 au) for the 4d wfc.
> Attached is my plot. Did you have different plot.  I use QE 4.1.2.

Are you sure you ploted the right couple? Maybe you are comparing the US
wavefunction at an energy/j with the AE at another energy/j. To be sure, I
would have to check the command you have used to generate the plot, more
than the plot itself.

cheers

--
Lorenzo Paulatto