[Pw_forum] Generate pseudopotential for Sb

Lorenzo Paulatto paulatto at sissa.it
Wed Mar 3 11:19:00 CET 2010

On Tue, 02 Mar 2010 21:52:02 +0100, Vo, Trinh (388C)
<Trinh.Vo at jpl.nasa.gov> wrote:
> I used ld1.x to generate PP for Sb.  I have problem with the 4d wfc.
> When I plot the pseudized wfc and the all-electron wfc do not coincide
> even though I try to change Rcut.  I am not if I made any mistake in the
> input.    I tried both TM and RRKJ, but I could not fix the problem. I
> appreciate if you could help me on this.  Below is my input:

Dear Trinh,
of course they do not coincide: they are called "pseudo" for a reason. The
coincide only outside the ultra-soft cutoff radius. I've checked them with
gnuplot and this is actually the case: everything is working well.

cheers

P.S.
>   author='abc’
The closing ' above is not an apostrophe, but one of those inverted
apostrophes that msword puts in document (it caused my ld1.x to crash).

--
Lorenzo Paulatto

*** Note: my affiliation has changed! please send future
correspondence to: <Lorenzo.Paulatto at impmc.upmc.fr> ***

post-doc @ IMPMC/UPMC - Université Paris 6
phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 74 89
www:   http://www-int.impmc.upmc.fr/~paulatto/