[Pw_forum] from card_kpoints : error # 1

Elie Moujaes elie.moujaes at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Mar 2 18:56:58 CET 2010

Dear Lorenzo,

I have issued the command and I get all the input file printed with a ^M  at the end of every lin except at the line containing the point

0.01000  0.01000 0.00000   1 (the second line in the K-oints series) where I see:

M- M- M- 0.01000 M-   0.010000     0.000001^M

Is thins a sign that something is going wrong there?

Thanks

Elie