[Pw_forum] File Error of GIPAW module

Goranka Bilalbegovic gbilalbegovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:27:57 CET 2010

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 5:08 AM, Bingwen Hu <bw.hu at yahoo.com> wrote:
   I have attached the input file for the PWSC. All the pseudo potentials I
used are downloaded in the quantum-espresso website
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/pseudo.php.
  Thank you for your help in advance.

Dear Bingwen,

NMR calculations in Quantum Espresso are implemented within the GIPAW model.
These calculations are possible only if we use a special kind of GIPAW
pseudopotentials, and not all pseudopotentials available on the QE pp page.

Plese check the video/presentation lecture by Ari Seitsonen on:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/wiki/index.php/QESB09 and read several
articles referenced there. Also plese search QE mailing list for "GIPAW".

Best regards,
Goranka Bilalbegovic
Department of Physics,
Faculty of Science, University of Zagreb
Croatia