[Pw_forum] Problem in reading PP's taken from QE site?

Michael Sullivan Michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg
Thu Jun 17 07:26:09 CEST 2010

Sonu Kumar:

I'm not having any trouble with Intel 11.

I'd double check my pseudo_dir and make sure the file is where you think it is (without any typos anywhere). I usually have a typo or point to the wrong directory.

Good luck!

Mike
michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg<mailto:michael at ihpc.a-star.edu.sg>
http://www.sullivan.sg/