[Pw_forum] plotband.x problem

Mahmood Samadpoor samadpoormahmood at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 13:42:26 CEST 2010

Dear all
Hi
I did a scf and nscf calculation for Cdse Zinc Blende structure. i wanted to plot the band structure, so i used bands.x to produce band.dat(band structure data file) and it did not report any error and band structure data were successfully written to the file and i used the plotband.x to plot my data.  but when i want to see the final .ps file, i just see a sentence : " Loading . . ." , and it doesn't show any diagram. but i can plot the band structure  by Microsoft excel software.
I would appreciate if you help me in this regard.

M. Samadpour
PHD student
Sharif university of technology
Tehran