[Pw_forum] Phonon restart error

Ngoc Linh Nguyen nnlinh at sissa.it
Mon Jun 14 10:39:46 CEST 2010

loc duong ding wrote:
> Dear all,
> I try to restart the phonon calculation and I get the error:
>
> cannot open xml_recover file for writing
>
> I see there was a topic in PWscf, but I can not solve this problem.
>
> Could you give me some instructions?
This error has been suggested how to solve by Paolo Giannozzi
previously: "Re-opened (it was closed by mistake) although this does not
look like a bug of the code"
Thus, you can do follow that suggestions to check if it is a mistake of
xml_recover file, or rerun the calculation from initial step.

Help this hope,

Linh

> I appreciate to all your help.
>
> Sincerely,
> Loc Duong Dinh
> Ms-Ph.D Student
> Sungkyunkwan Advanced Institute of Nanotechnology,
> Sungkyunkwan University,
> Suwon, 440-746, Korea
> Email: mambom1902 at yahoo.com, ddloc at skku.edu

 Nguyen Ngoc Linh, PhD Student