[Pw_forum] error in gamma

ali kazempour kazempoor2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 16:20:06 CEST 2010

Dear Paolo
Thank you for reply. I didn't say that when I use 1 node each have 32 cores , I don't have any problem with run of pw1.in and pw2.in wiith nbnd=1024. But once I increase  the number of proccessors to 32 node each have 32 core this error happen.

Best regards

Ali Kazempour

Fritz-Haber-Institut              fax   : ++49-30-8413 4701

der Max-Planck-Gesellschaft

Faradayweg 4-6                    e-mail: kazempou at fhi-berlin.mpg.de

D-14 195 Berlin-Dahlem / German