[Pw_forum] a question about plotrho.x

vega lew quantumdft at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 19:29:32 CEST 2010

Dear all,

Just now, I wanted to 2D map of charge density difference. When everything
was done, I tried to use plotrho.x of QE 4.1.2 to plot the 2D map.

I found the "Logarithmic scale (y/n)? >" option is missing, which was
indicated clearly in the hands on QE tutorial.(#17 Page of
tutorial_postproc.pdf)

I wonder how could I plot the 2D charge density (difference) map using
Logarithmic scale?

thank you for reading

best

vega

Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
Graduate student
State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
College of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
Email: vegalew at gmail.com
Office: Room A705, Technical Innovation Building, Xinmofan Road 5#, Nanjing,
Jiangsu, China