[Pw_forum] checkallsym : error

Paolo Giannozzi giannozz at democritos.it
Mon Jun 7 15:36:53 CEST 2010

On Jun 7, 2010, at 9:39 , giacsport at libero.it wrote:

>      from checkallsym : error #         1
>      some of the original symmetry operations not satisfied

your input works for me in serial  execution, with the current (CVS)
version. If you do not specify the version you are using and how
you are using it, it is hard to see if a problem is real or not.

> Moreover, is there a way to search in the forum
> directly specifying some Keywords

there are two search links here:
http://www.quantum-espresso.org/contacts.php

P.
---
Paolo Giannozzi, Dept of Physics, University of Udine
via delle Scienze 208, 33100 Udine, Italy
Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222