[Pw_forum] Is it possible to calculate the phonon dos for each branch?

Yamit amit99266 at rediffmail.com
Tue Jun 1 05:59:49 CEST 2010

Dear Prof. Eyvaz

Could you please upload/email the revised version of QHA?

Warm Regards
Amit
On Mon, 31 May 2010 21:38:12 +0530  wrote
>Hi Paolo,

Sorry for the confusing note I have written. You are right, now QHA in QE v.4.2.

In fact, I was talking about the possibility for branch-resolved phonon DOS, that is not included in the current version of QHA. But you know I am going top upgrade it (QHA), so i will include it, too. One reason for not including of this option was that I had no data (and do not have) to compare.

Bests,

Eyvaz.

Pw_forum at pwscf.org