[Pw_forum] Acknowledgment to this forum

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Fri Jul 30 18:08:30 CEST 2010

Vega: congratulations for your publication!
I am really really moved by your nice words.
Thank you for being with us, and best wishes for a brlliant and long scientific career.
Stefano B

On Jul 30, 2010, at 2:49 PM, vega lew wrote:

> Dear developers,
>
> My first paper published as communication (DOI=10.1039/B920128A) in PCCP today.
> The link is http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/ArticleLanding/2010/CP/B920128A
>
> During the preliminary stage of my study in this paper, I learned a lot from this forum. With the help from many scientists in this forum, I have built a small cluster, understood some basic problems about calculation and done my own scientific study etc. I want to say 'thank you' to everybody who replied my questions and provided very helpful information to me.
>
> And I also express my gratitude to this forum in the acknowledgment part of my communication.
>
> thank you again
>
> best wishes,
>
> vega

> Vega Lew ( weijia liu)
> Graduate student
> State Key Laboratory of Materials-oriented Chemical Engineering
> Nanjing University of Technology, 210009, Nanjing, China

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget