[Pw_forum] how can I plot phonon dispersion and the a2F(omega) vs. omega function curve?

Eyvaz Isaev eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 23 10:50:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

To plot phonon dispersion relations use PlotPhon utility (see your QE 4.2 case).
You can gain more info from your phonon calculations if you look at also QHA
directory.

Bests,
Eyvaz.

Prof. Eyvaz Isaev,
Department of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (IFM), Linkoping University,
Sweden

Theoretical Physics Department, Moscow State Institute of Steel & Alloys,
Russia,

isaev at ifm.liu.se, eyvaz_isaev at yahoo.com