[Pw_forum] how does the quantum espresso scale with increasing the number of nodes.

vicky singh kirtinandan07 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 11:50:38 CEST 2010

Dear prof Giannozzi

sorry to disturb you but i want to ask one question. the same work raran QE
simulation with 40 atoms with 8 nodes and 12 nodes. the system got relaxed
in 2 days 11 hrs with 8 nodes but it could nod relax even in 3 days with 12
nodes. even it got relaxed with 16 nodes in 2 days 11 hrs but not relax in 6
days with 32 nodes.

can u help me out.

with regards

vicky singh