[Pw_forum] strange behavior of npool + nscf output

Gabriele Sclauzero sclauzer at sissa.it
Tue Jul 20 17:34:02 CEST 2010

Have you set verbosity='high' in the input? If so, I think this is the expected behavior of the code. When running in parallel, however, I suspect that only the IO node prints this information, so that's why you don't see this printout for all the k-points but only for those assigned to the first pool. Anyway, this should not affect the results in any way.

HTH

GS