[Pw_forum] DFPT+U

S. K. S. sks.jnc at gmail.com
Thu Jul 15 14:58:03 CEST 2010

  Dear QE USERS,

  It is nice to know that the DFPT+U has been recently implemented.
  I hope, it will be public soon. If not, may I ask a developmental
implementation or
  executables, so that I can also perform some test calculations for my
systems ?
  Sometime carrying out FROZEN PHONON is boring.

  By the way, thanks a lot for the good news.

  Regards,
  Saha SK,
  R&D Assistant,
  JNC, Bangalore