[Pw_forum] plumed for ESPRESSO-4.2 available

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Sat Jul 3 13:10:14 CEST 2010

as far as I understand, plumed is supposed to replave the built-in metadynamics capabilities of QE. the former will hopefully continued to be maintained in the future by a dedicated group of developers, while the latter is probably at a dead end.
am I correct, Layla?
see: http://merlino.mi.infn.it/~plumed/PLUMED/Home.html
SB

On Jul 3, 2010, at 8:10 AM, Huiqun Zhou wrote:

> Layla,
>
> Sorry for my ignorance about PLUMED. Could you please explain a little
> about the differences between metadynamics in PLUMED and that in pwscf?
>
> Any reference papers are welcome.
>

> Huiqun Zhou
> @Earth Sciences, Nanjing University, China

---
Stefano Baroni - SISSA  &  DEMOCRITOS National Simulation Center - Trieste
http://stefano.baroni.me [+39] 040 3787 406 (tel) -528 (fax) / stefanobaroni (skype)

La morale est une logique de l'action comme la logique est une morale de la pensée - Jean Piaget