[Pw_forum] semiconductor electron-phonon interaction

kazempoor at ph.iut.ac.ir kazempoor at ph.iut.ac.ir
Fri Jan 29 09:41:03 CET 2010

Hi
In ionic material the electron-phonon interaction is important. I work with TiO2 that is semiconductor?
How can I calculate the electron phonon interaction in such semiconductor?
Can I follow example 07 that was used for Al for any semiconductor? So, what was the meaning of lambda and gamma?
Any help regarding semiconductor electron-phonon interaction would be appreciated?
Thanks  a lot

Ali Kazempour
Physics Department, Isfahn University of Technology